** I'm thankful for Rebecca Jo at Knit by God's Hand for hosting this meme each Thursday. It reminds me to be intentional about giving God thanks.
** My oldest flew in last night for her sister's wedding. Hubby and I picked her up at the airport and then dropped her off at Newport on the Levee for her sister's bachelorette party.
** Both girls will be at our house tonight.
** Sitting in an observation area of the airport last night and watching planes landing and taking off. Time with my hubby doing what we love.
** Finding a safe place for my parents to live and seeing that they are starting to get involved and participate in some of the activities.
** So glad I still have my parents.
So what are you thankful for today.

Enjoy your girls - especially every quiet moment because I'm sure its getting ready to get REALLY crazy :)
ReplyDeleteThanks again for linking up!!!
wedding time is so fun, but tiring too. Take time to take in every moment!!! I know you love having both your girls in the house tonight! :)
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking about you this weekend as you enjoy this blessed event in your family! May the day be filled with lots of love and laughter! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteWow, I didn't realize the wedding was so soon. Fun but exhausting. Enjoy.
ReplyDelete