If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Pictures of My Week Volume 10

Here are a few pictures from my week.

Beautiful flowers from a co-worker's yard.  They are just absolutely gorgeous and I'm so thankful she gave them to me.  I have been enjoying them on my desk at work all week.


Here's a photo from the other side of the vase.  I love all the colors.  Her yard must be gorgeous!

Lucy loves sitting up on the back of this chair.  I think it's because she can see everything going on from here.

I think Lucy needs a grooming.  I can't believe how long her toe nails are, plus her hair is starting to cover her eyes.
That's all for this week.   Hubby and I are hoping to take a day trip tomorrow.  We'll see if that works out or not.  Hope you have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I was in awe of your pics of your flowers on IG - they are so bright & colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful. I would love to take pics of her yard after a rain. Talk about some pretty photos! Hope you have a good day trip tomorrow! Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos. Until you said it I didn't notice Lucy's nails. I would say that she needs to be groomed and I hope to take Skye next week because she is due too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy