If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Pictures of My Week Volume 8

It's Friday and time for some pictures I've taken this week.  Obviously, I haven't taken but just a few.  Hope you enjoy.

Geese outside the restaurant where we had lunch last Saturday.

And this is where we ate, Don Pablos.  Yummy!

Little Lucy relaxing by mommy in the chair.

Time for a close-up Miss Lucy
,
This is our Chrysler Town and Country leaving our house for the last time, after 11 years and over 130,000 miles that we put on it.  We sure do have a lot of wonderful memories that were made in this van.  I drove and was chaperone to both of my girls class trips.  One to Washington DC and one to Michigan. Plus tons of trips to North Carolina and Florida. Plus just our regular trips to school, church, work, life.  We're going to miss you.  You've been a faithful old van.  Hope the van we have now will bring us many memories and good times too.

Beautiful skies this morning when leaving for work.
How was your week and do you have any pictures you'd like to share?  If there's any interest, I could probably set this up as a weekly link-up on Fridays.  Let me know if you are interested.

4 comments:

  1. I always get a little misty eyed when I leave behind a car. They hold memories.
    Love your little fur-baby. Such sweet eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had to have your old van towed off? Hope your new one gives you as many memories as the old one did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at little miss Lucy! So adorable!
    Tori @ ahomefarfromhome.blogspot had been doing an instagram link up, but I'm not sure if she's still doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy