If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Pictures of My Week Volume 9

Here are a few pictures from my week.  I hope you enjoy them.

Here's another picture from the wedding we attended on Saturday.  The bride and her father.


This is a bat that was on the sidewalk just outside my work.  Kinda creepy.  We think it was sick because it was out during the day.  In fact, someone said it died the next day.  No, I really wasn't that close to it, I used the zoom.

This is the new Bible study we will be starting in September.

Lucy this morning before work.

Lucy in one of her new dresses.  A friend from church made this for her.  She wasn't sure she liked it.

This is another one our friend made.  She didn't seem to mind this one too bad.  Isn't she adorable?
Well, there you have it.  Just a little bit of my week in pictures.  If you want to see some more, you can check out my Instagram in the side bar.

9 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL PICTURES, THANKS FOR SHARING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... that dress for Lucy :)
    Poor bat. I think bats are the neatest little creatures.
    I did that study a few years ago - LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures, Cathy! I'll have to check out that Jonah study. Sweet puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear how you like the bible study. We were deciding between that one or a Beth Moore. Beth Moore Children of the Day was the winner. That bat is disgusting!! Your Lucy is just the cutest, dress and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was happy to see all your pictures. All the best for your bible study! Lucy looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize you were on Instagram. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lucy in her new little dresses :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy