If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thankful Thursday

http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2015/07/thankful-thursday-link-up-27.html


Things I am thankful for this week:

*  Doing a couple of day trips with hubby last Friday and Saturday.  I love time alone with him our in our van traveling back roads and seeing what we can find.

We stopped at a little hole in the wall restaurant out in the middle of nowhere called and they had these wonderful hamburgers.  Under that hamburger is a full plate of fries.  No way could I eat it all.  But what I did eat was good.


Went to Cowan Lake and relaxed.  The weather was perfect.  Not too hot and not too cold and no mugginess at all.  So relaxing

*  Watching our town's fireworks Friday night.  Ours are always on the 3rd.  It started as just hubby and me and then my sister and her husband showed up and then Carolyn and Carina showed up.  Fun times.

Hubby and I sitting on the back of the van waiting for the fireworks.

Hubby and I stopped at Bears Mill on Saturday while out and I bought some Blackberry Preserves.  Delicious!
So what are you thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. Fun times indeed! And what I wouldn't give for some local blackberry preserves! I *LOVE* blackberries (hubby brought me home some blackberries from the farmers' market on Saturday ... they didn't last long!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear Mills looks so cute! :)
    I love the snuggly waiting on fireworks pic #cutecouple
    Thanks as always for linking with me friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes my hubby and I will just get in the car, roll the windows down, and drive, and talk, and listen to songs extra loud on the radio ...of course this was before our sweet Rebekah came along :) and I have come to learn that more often than not little hole in the wall restaurants are the best! Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy