Here are a few pictures from Christmas week. I can't even believe I'm showing some of these, but this is my crazy, non-photogenic life. lol
 |
| Hubby and I playing with the selfie stick |
 |
| Kelli and I playing with the selfie stick |
 |
| Kelli with hubby's parents |
 |
| Kelli with her daddy's hand in the background (this girl never takes a bad picture) |
 |
| My new laptop. Finally got around to setting it up Sunday evening. |
 |
| Lucy on Christmas morning in her pink party dress |
 |
| Here it is from another view. |
 |
| Kelli and her cousin doing the selfie thing with her camera. I love this picture so much, so she sent it to me. |
As you can see, some of us are photogenic and others...not so much! But we have fun anyway! lol
Oh, its just fun to take pictures & capture the memories :)
ReplyDeleteI got a new laptop & need to get it all set up - I'm going to use it for pictures only & editing so thats an even bigger adventure putting all my software on it. Good weekend project
Those are such fun pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a GREAT week! My Christmas is starting tomorrow!! :) And I really want a selfie stick!!!
ReplyDelete