If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday and time to be intentionally thankful. Click the button to join in.

http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2016/03/thankful-thursday-link-up-61.html


Today I am thankful for:

I now have my second chemo infusion completed. Yay!

Had a late lunch with hubby at Red Lobster. Clam chowder...yummy!



I am so thankful for all my blogging friends who are praying for me and for all the encouraging words, cards and comments.  Each one means so much to me. 

God is so good to me!

7 comments:

  1. Glad that you've got 2 behind you! And that its going well...Continuing to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so covered up with prayers... as you should be :)
    Glad you are through with that 2nd treatment... keep at it tough lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bless your precious heart, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful to have made friends with you here in the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear that treatment #2 is "in the books"! Continued prayers are going up on your behalf :) Have a good week!

    Kathy (from Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another treatment down...take that, cancer! Continuing to pray for you daily, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that you feel well enough after your infusion to be able to go out to eat with your hubby. Praying that God will use the chemo to get rid of every cancer cell!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy