If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thankful Thursday

http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2017/01/coffe-yarn-belle-sounds-like-everything.html
Click the above button if you'd like to join in with Thankful Thursday.

Here are some things I'm thankful for this week:

1.  I'm thankful for the good discussion we had a church last night in Bible Study.  I love talking with God's people about scripture.

2.  Thankful to get to have lunch with hubby's family on Sunday after church.  We all met at Cassano's and had a good time eating and talking.

3.  Thankful to get to meet up with Kerri and Colton and Matt after church Sunday night to grab a sandwich and be together.  Love that they came to church and I got to hold Colton through most of the service.

4.  I'm thankful that Kelli called when she got off work last night.  It was good to get to talk with her for a bit.

So what are you thankful for this week?

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Nothing like holding a baby during a church service. Its just peaceful tome.

    I love small group discussions about the Bible. Always so intresting to see how others think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love great discussions in Bible study...I meet with a wonderful group of ladies each Wednesday and we have so much fun studying God's Word. We are called GLOW, God Loves Older Women!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't got to hold a baby during service for a while...such a nice feeling. I enjoyed your list. Nothing better when everyone joins in a discussion at bible study! Have a good week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Families and church families sure are great things to be thankful for! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to love Bible study. I really need to find a church! You have so many things to be thankful for. I talked to Amber this week and it was so nice and she got a job at Target. Other news that isn't news yet is that our son is getting a job offer next week and it is an amazing position.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy