If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thankful Thursday

http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2017/04/a-knee-wax-clean-windshield-when-your.html

It's time for Thankful Thursday.  Click the button above to join in with Rebecca Jo at Knit by God's Hand.

Things I am thankful for this week:

Video Chat - I'm so thankful for this as I'm getting to spend time with Kerri and Colton.  Makes my heart happy.  I actually got to sing to Colton on Saturday night before bed.  Such a sweet time for this GiGi.

I just love this sweet face!


My Sweet Hubby - He's always so willing to do anything for me.  He contacted me today to see if I needed anything for lunch.  I had brought my lunch, but I wanted a diet Coke and a small fry.  He went out and got it for me.  I am so blessed to have this man.

Health - I got my port out on Friday.  I am so thrilled to have this out.  I just feel like that's another step in the right direction.  God has been so good to me in this battle with cancer. Now to just live each day at a time and trust God with everything else.

So what are you thankful for this week.?



 

2 comments:

  1. YAHOOOO about your port. You have done such a good job at finishing this course of the race!!!

    Isnt technology amazing? When our grands were in Texas, we used to skype them & it just makes the world seem smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news about your port! I sing to our Colton, too...to my dismay the song he seems to like the best is the Barney theme song. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy