If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Thankful Thursday

http://www.knitbygodshand.com/2017/06/new-faces-bubbles-im-never-coming.html


Things I am thankful for today:

I took off work last week and hubby and I took several day trips. We had so much fun and I feel so blessed to get this time together. One day we took a drive down to Kentucky and sat in a viewing area at the Covington/Cincinnati airport and just watched the planes coming and going. We've always had a fascination with planes. Hubby has an app that would tell us where the planes were coming from and where they were going. Then we just drove around and explored the area. Here are some pictures from Kentucky looking across the Ohio River into Rising Sun, Indiana.





Another day we took his parents and we drove up to Holmes County, Ohio and visited Amish Country. We had a nice lunch and did some shopping and got some Amish made cheese and took some pictures. It was such a fun day.  Below are some pictures from Amish Country.







Of course, then last Thursday we took a drive up to see Kerri and the grand baby. We had so much fun. I'm telling you that baby is growing like a weed. Here are some pictures from our trip.








I just feel so blessed by God.

Tell me about some of your blessings. You can do it in the comments or write your own Thankful Thursday post and click the button above to link in with Thankful Thursday.

Cathy


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful week of great daytrips! Love the Amish country. We used to live in that part of Ohio and loved hearing the clop clop clop of horses and buggies coming down the road. Your grandson is such a cutie...love his curly hair. My grandson has curly hair too, but he is now 17, and keeps it very short (most of the time). Thanks for sharing your blessings with us. I have too many to list in this short space, but mostly thankful that I am recovering daily from my little surgery last weekend, and feel stronger every day. Thankful for good friends and family...and for God's love and care! And SO much more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam:

    So glad to hear from you and that you are recovering well from your surgery. Good friends and family are so wonderful and God's love is the best.

    Yes, I love the clop of the horses too. Love to visit that area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work right next to the airport & when I drive out at lunch, there are planes right over my head.. .like I can see the writing on the planes. Its always so amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your grandson's curls! He's a cutie-pie. :)
    I keep mentioning to my hubby that I'd like to drive over to Amish country some time. It's any further (and maybe closer) than Lancaster Co. and we've been there plenty of times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy