If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thankful Thursday




Time spent with hubby:  Things have been so busy lately, but I sure appreciate any little bit of time we can be together.  Seems we're not getting home most nights recently until 9-10 at night.  Twice we've picked up breakfast in the drive-thru and just sat in a parking lot an ate together for a couple minutes before work.  Just any time together is good and I'm thankful for it.
Heard from both my girls this week.  That is always a good thing.  Kelli sent her daddy and me a simple little picture that reminded her of home and it says "This is my happy place."  I thought that was so sweet.  Kerri sends me pictures and videos of Colton almost daily.  I look so forward to those.  The usually at least once a week we do a video call.  I love my girls and am so thankful for them.

I'm thankful for the time we spent with Tracy's family on Sunday.  We'll hopefully be doing it again this weekend for Father's Day.

What are you thankful for?  You can tell me in the comments or you can make your own post and join up with Rebecca and Thankful Thursday right here.

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy