If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Click the button above to visit Rebecca Jo's blog to join in with us.

Here is what I am thankful for this week:

1.  Time with Colton and Kerri.  Tracy and I drove up, along with his parents to visit.  We had such a wonderful time.  Colton was on his best behavior, smiling the whole time.  We went to lunch and did a little shopping for Colton.  It was great being with hubby's parents too.  All in all it was one of my most favorite days recently.

This is one of the little shirts we bought him that day.
 2.  I'm thankful for our dog.  She just brings so much laughter and love to our house.  No matter what or how my day may go, she is excited to see me when I come home.  I love that unconditional love.  That is something I want to get better at.

I do believe she needs a haircut.  
 3.  Flowers from a friend's garden.  Aren't they beautiful.  They sure do brighten up my white office.


4.  I'm thankful for learning about podcasts and how easy they are to get to.  I mean I knew about podcasts, cause hubby downloads them and listens to them in the van.  I just didn't know how easy they are to get to on my phone.  Now I'm listening to them at work and talk about making the day go faster.  I understand that there are thousands of podcasts available.  Now I need to go find some more.

My favorite so far is this one with Annie Downs and Sadie Robertson
This is my list this week.  What are you thankful for?

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED that podcast... how impressive is Sadie Robertson?!?!?!
    I cant believe how big your grandson is getting!
    Dogs... it really is an amazing experience to have that unconditional love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a nice day with family. Colton is a little cutie-patootie!
    That unconditional love that is always glad to see us...I always tell my husband when he yells at them to get down he should appreciate it, because let's face it, outside of our dogs NOBODY else is ever that glad to see us all the time. *giggle* She has bangs!
    Your friend must be a wonderful gardener. Those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy