If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

Thankful Thursday and Friday Foto Friends

I know, I'm really late, but I really don't want to skip it all together.  I'm trying so hard to be intentionally grateful and this helps so much.  So, click the button above to join in with Thankful Thursday even though it's Friday.  I'm sure Rebecca won't mind.  Here are some things I am thankful for:

*  Bev and I visited our sister Karen Saturday and I had so much fun just being with them and talking and playing with Karen's cat.  I'm so thankful we are able to spend time together.
*  Then Bev and I shopped for a bit and I bought a new crochet hook to try (one of the ergonomic ones) and I love it.  I think I'm going to pick up a complete set of them.
*  After that I went home and hubby and I watched the 3rd Harry Potter movie in our Saturday Harry Potter Marathon.  We do this about once a year or so and I really enjoy it and am thankful for the time with my hubby
*  Sunday I had the best afternoon nap.
*  It's also warmed up enough that the puppy and I have been able to walk some again.  We've both been missing it.
*  Tuesday evening we had dinner with the hubby's parents.  It was fun listening to my father-in-law reminiscing about old times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And since it's Friday, it's time for Friday Foto Friends.  Click the above button to participate.
Video-chatting with my grandson (such a little ham) and his mama
My sister's new pup.  He's getting so big.
My other sister's cat, Shadow

Pretty sky on the way to work yesterday
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Those kids do love to ham it up on FaceTime, don't they? I love taking snaps as we talk. I'm looking forward to walking with my dog again. You are blessed to live close enough to visit your sister. Wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I want to see your crochet hook & which one you got

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your post, hope you have a great weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that we all seem to be putting sky pics up this week. I enjoyed your post, seeing the animals and the wee fellow hamming it up :)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, I love all your face photos. Very cute. I'm glad you enjoyed buying an ergonomic crochet hook. It's something I eye off and on for years already! LOL. Perhaps I wil buy one one day when I don't have anything else to buy. I want to use one of those coupons from Michael's. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sky but the grandson and the animals win the prize for cutest!
    I will have to try that ergonomic crochet hook too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Annie. Grandson and pets take the cutest prize. :) I watched the Harry Potter movies a few weeks ago and like you (I own all the DVDs) I watched them every so often. This weekend it's my Lord of the Rings trilogy. Living alone I can spend all day doing so. Have a blessed evening Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed reading your grateful list and seeing such cute photos. It is a wonderful thing to be intentionally grateful. So often we need to do that to realize just how blessed we are. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy