If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

One Sentence A Day - February 2018



My February one day at a time.

1.  Took a walk with Lucy in the snow and I think we both enjoyed it.
2.  It’s gotten cold again but Lucy and I still walked and then hubby and I watched a show about some National Parks in Wyoming, which is the 2nd in a series.
3.  Hubby and I took my sister out to lunch and then we took her cat for it’s vet appointment.


4.  Enjoyed a great sermon on “what God demands, He provides with Abraham and Isaac as the example.
5.  Got up early and took hubby to regular doctor visit and all was good and I had time to crochet while he was in his appointment.
6.  Wishing my baby brother a happy birthday today.
7.  The heat was out in the church when we got there tonight so we went to the back building and had church there and it was a great time together.
8.  I have no idea what I did this day except I know I went to work.
9.  I had a chiropractor appointment but we switched and Tracy went as jis back was really acying up.
10.  Hubby and I had lunch out and ran errands and then I went out with my sisters and shopped for a bit.
11,  We went to church twice and rested in the afternoon.
12.  While cooking dinner the microwave went out.,,sure didn’t ladt very ling.
13.  Hubby cooked a chuck roast for us so we had beef and noodles and enjoyed a qyiet evening at home.
14.  Had an awesome evening of Bible study talking about the fifferent betsions of yhe Bible and other topics.
15.  Out to dinner with hubby’s parents and had a wonderful bidit.
16.  Did some laundry, walked the dog and read and watched TV with hubby all after a good day at work.
17.  Bought the movie “Wonder” and watched it...loved it!
18.  Our 29th Anniversary and I love this man more today than ever.
19.  Went to a Joseph Beth Bookstore that I have not been in for years and totally enjoyed myself and bought myself a new Journal.
20.  Back to work after a 3 day weekend and what a gorgeous day it is...would sure love to be outside in it.
21.  Billy Graham passed away today and I have mixed feelings...I am happy for him because what a glorious time he is having and I'm rather sad for his family and even the rest of us because we have lost a great warrior of Christ from this world.
22.  I waited several days to do this one and I can't remember what I did on this day except go to work, of course.  lol
23.  Working on a crocheted scarf and loving how soft it is.
24.  Hubby and I went to lunch and mostly just relaxed and enjoyed a very quiet day at home.
25.  Sunday and we had 2 great services at church and it's such a joy to be with our church family.
26.  Brought chicken nuggets for lunch and overcooked them in the microwave and ended up with peanut butter crackers for lunch.
27.  Finally my NCIS and Bull episodes are new ones again as they've been repeats the last couple of weeks because of the Olympics.
28.  Last day of the month and had a good day at work and fun Bible Study at church.

2 comments:

  1. So obviously you must plan ahead for this and keep a note for each day. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. The love him more comment choked me up. So sweet.
    I'm the same way about Billy Graham. What a loss for our crazy world. His children will carry on the legacy though

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy