If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Time for Friday Foto Friends.  Click the button above to participate.  Here are my pictures from this week.

The neighbor's snowball bush.  It is loaded and now all the rain and wind has rather knocked them down.  Still beautiful

Playing with the camera on my new phone before work this morning.

Lucy lazed out

And again she's conked out

Neighbor cat watching Lucy and I walking earlier this week

Our back yard.  The farm I always take pictures of is on the other side of those trees.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Cathy

15 comments:

  1. That snowball bush is so beautiful! My granny had a huge one and I always loved it! Like the sneaky cat pic,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t believe how still that cat was sitting. We were practically on top of her before either one of us saw it. lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness what a gorgeous snowball bush!
    My favorite photos are of Lucy though. How cute are they!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We kinda like her and I take tons of pictures of her. Sometimes I think she wishes I would stop. lol

      Delete
  3. Snowball buses always reminds me of being a kid - we used to have one at our sidewalk & it would do just that - fall over & then we'd have to walk in the grass to get around it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch the neighbor’s every year. They are so gorgeous and then they always fall over after awhile. lol

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of a snowball bush! That is beautiful - I want one!! Wow-jealous of your location right in the middle of nature!! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love our neighborhood. We’ve lived here for over twenty years.

      Delete
  5. The snowball bush is lovely. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowball bush. They are so pretty. Love your doggie and neighbor's cat watching...I know you are enjoying summer in your area. Thank you for sharing it with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are enjoying our summer. It’s been pretty hot, but Lucy and I just walk real early while it’s still cool.

      Delete
  7. The snowball bush is so pretty. Haven't seen one in years. Lucy is adorable. Loved all your photos. Have a day of blessings ahead Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The snowball bush is fantastic. I hope once it stops raining it will pop back up again. The rest of your photos are interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a huge snowball bush. Mine has already bloomed and it's so small. Love the flag foto. Thanks for sharing and linking up! I'm so sorry to be so late to visit! 😔

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy