If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Mom

It was three years ago today that you left us, mom.  I thought it was supposed to get easier with time.  But I think I may be getting harder.  I miss you and would love to be able to talk to you again. Although, there is no way I'd ask you to leave where you are to come back here.  Some day I'll get to see you in heaven and that will surely be a wonderful time.  I love you and miss you.



Cathy

5 comments:

  1. We are blessed to know we will be reunited with our loved ones. Lost my MoM in 2015 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh... I can only imagine how the years just makes it harder.
    I honestly dont know how people survive death without the hope of heaven for the future. I would be just LOST without it

    ReplyDelete
  3. We never stop missing them! My mom died in 2010 but knowing she and my dad are together does make it easier. Heaven IS our home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom looks precious and I'm sure she was! Our faith keeps us hopeful for a heavenly reunion one day!! I lost my mom in 1995 and still want to pick up the phone and call her. It does get easier, but it doesn't go away. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy