If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thankful Thursday

This week I am so thankful for the couple days I got with both of my girls at the same time and plus my grandson was there too.  It's been about 2 years since the 4 of us have been together and then to have the baby there too was just absolutely wonderful. 

I'm also very thankful that with all the flying and traveling they did, they were safe and never missed a flight (although a couple were delayed which caused more time sitting at airports for them).  God has been so good.


The precious time sitting in this chair with my grandson watching TV together are memories I will never forget.  I just love this little boy so much.  And then he fell asleep against my arm and you better believe this Gigi didn't move a muscle because I didn't want to disturb him.  This was the most time I've ever got to spend with him and I want more.  lol  He is just so precious and ornery and I love it all.  Unfortunately, I didn't take very many pictures, because I was too busy just enjoying him.  But at least my girls took some for me.


So what are you thankful for this week.  You can click here if you'd like to link up with Thankful Thursday.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Those are the very moments I love to savor! God is good and thankful for Him to watch over those kiddos in their travels. Love the pic of them in the plane and you cuddling with the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh - that head resting on you - nothing more precious than that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I love those times too. I know you treasure them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those times, too. Our Colton knows I am the one person in his life that will cuddle and read and sing and listen or whatever his little heart desires for as long as I can. I try to be the Nana to him that my Nana was to me...big shoes to fill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy