If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thankful Thursday



It's Thursday and time to be deliberately thankful.  Click here if you'd like to join in too.  Thank you Rebecca for keeping this going each week.  I'm very thankful for you too.

Here are some things I am thankful for today:

**My husband who brings me breakfast to work everyday so I can have a few extra minutes at home to sleep in.  This is just one of the many ways in which he is so good to me.  Love that man and I'm thankful for him everyday.

**Christmas with my girls.  Now why we couldn't be together in person, we did get together to open presents on in the wonderful world of video chatting.  I so love being able to see and talk to them live.  It's the next best thing to being there.  Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on how you look at it) I was so involved in what we were doing and talking, I forgot to snap any pictures of the video.  But I just cherish the memories of "being with them".

**Christmas with my brother, sisters, spouses and nephew & girlfriend.  We  all went to my sister's house on Christmas Eve Day.  Hubby made chili and we had delicious desserts and just a great time talking and being together.  Again, I didn't get any pictures.  But I have those wonderful pictures in my mind of being with each other.

**Christmas with my husband's family.  We had a blast talking and eating and just being together.  I did get a couple group shots of this gathering.  Not because of me because I forgot, but my sister-in-law remembered.




**My Grandson who makes me laugh all the time.  My daughter sent me this picture of him on Christmas Day.  I love it so much.

He sure loves his bananas!
**Jesus Christ - and last but definitely not least, I am so thankful that Jesus came to earth and lived and died for me and through Him I have salvation.

So what are you thankful for this week?

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. I just adore that your hubby does that breakfast thing for you. Through the years too - that's just the best thing!
    Look at your little banana eating guy - he's getting SO BIG!!!!!
    Glad you had a family filled Christmas with those who were near!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to "spend time" with your girls this Christmas! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of him to bring your breakfast. Video chatting in wonderful when we can't all be together. We Skype with Amber and Dylan which was awesome and they got to see the baby live which is fun. Two wonderful celebrations. I barely took pictures on Christmas! It was a bit hectic this year with the baby and their large dog Roxy who is still a puppy. Of Beside having to cook and open presents, etc. Of course it was awesome too!Your grandson is so cute and gosh he is growing up! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice thing your hubby does! I think he might be a keeper. LOL
    Love the picture of Colton. He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you have a Paw Patrol fan there! My 3 year old loves them!

    May God bless you in 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little one sure does love that banana!! What a cute photo!! How great is technology!? Christmas is all about memories made with those we love and to also remember our Lord and Savior! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found this and read it. What a blessed Christmas you had with family and video chat. This has been used more at our house with Elijah several states away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy