1. Wednesday, December 19, 2018, is National Hard Candy Day! So the first question today is to ask if you enjoy hard candy, especially the kind we usually see during this festive time of year? What is your favorite? Which hard candy brings up the best memories for you if any?
Hard candy is okay, but definitely not a favorite. Butterscotch or lemon drops. Lemon drops bring up best memories as my mom in her last 10-15 years almost always carried them in her purse and shared them with her granddaughters at church. They loved it and me too.
2. Holiday shopping! Are you finished? If you could spend an entire day in just one store, which one would it be and why?
I'm finished but still waiting on a couple packages to arrive. I'm not much of a shopper, but it would either be a book store (which I love) or a craft shop like Hobby Lobby. Why? because I love yarn and I love books.
3. What holiday dessert describes you and why?
I don't necessarily know of a holiday dessert that describes me. I'm not even sure what that means. lol But I guess you could say they are all sweet and I'd like to think I'm sweet, but probably not as sweet as I'd like. lol
4. What is your least favorite holiday side dish?
The side dishes are probably my favorite. But I guess the least favorite would be cranberries.
5. Now be real!! There is one on almost every tree. What is the ugliest tree ornament you have ever seen?
I googled to find one and I think this could fill the bill.
6. Tell us something random about your week!!
We're going back out this Friday evening to look at Christmas lights in the area. Hubby and I and his parents love doing this.
Thanks for visiting and if you'd like to join in, click here to link up.
I bet a dentist would like that ornament you posted. hahahaha Loved your answers! Have a great week. Merry Christmas!ReplyDelete
Those teeth are something else...yes, must belong to a dentist! Hard candy...my mother in law loved it at Christmas, and would usually give us each a little box of it for Christmas, and we would make sure she had some too! Love Christmas lights. Would love to go see some this year. Out here in the forest we don't get to see too many. Have a very Merry Christmas!!ReplyDelete
That ornament is pretty ugly! LOL Thanks so much for joining in today! I enjoyed your answers and agree that you are sweet!! Any dessert would have worked for you! Merry Christmas!ReplyDelete
Ha! That ornament! I think it qualifies : ) Merry Christmas to you and your family! Will you see your grandson over the holidays? We will not have ours home for Christmas, but will be with him and his mom and dad on New Years. I can't wait!ReplyDelete
I love going out to look at Christmas lights too! I think that's one of the best things about our trip to the UK was seeing everyplace decorated for Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas, Cathy!ReplyDelete