If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2020

My Weekend


Saturday morning I walked a virtual 5k, the Mermaid Day Run.  My time was really Bad, but I really didn’t care because my goal was just to complete it. Which I did.





Later that day Hubby and I picked up a sandwich and went to a local park to eat. It was such a nice to be out. As we were leaving the park I glanced across the road and saw this cow watching us. Love this picture.

After that we went to Walmart. Hubby dropped me off and I ran in and got the things we needed. Picked ups some things for my sister and then dropped them off. She was sitting outside, so I asked the employee if I was allowed to sit with her and talk for a few minutes. They said we were not supposed to, but she said she wouldn’t say anything. I had a mask on and sat away from her. It was so nice to be able to just sit and talk to her face to face. It’s the first time since March sometime.

After we left there we visited Hubby’s mom.  We took a drive in the van just to get out together for a while she sat in the back by herself and wore a mask. Again it was so nice to be together for a bit.

Sunday morning after Hubby’s FB live sermon, I got this picture of Mama Duck still sting on her nest. We did curb service from Cracker Barrel and then  picked up our Clicklist and then spent most the rest of the day at home.

So, what did you do this weekend?

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Love the cow, smiles. We didn't do much, planted the Container garden, that's it. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the 5K, Cathy! Years ago I walked a 5k -- despite being in lots better shape than I am today, I thought I was gonna die. LOL. Besides 'attending' Sunday services on FB I can't think of anything remarkable. Just grateful for mine and my family's continuing health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you to complete the 5K! That is quite an accomplishment!! Sounds like a great weekend. Love the cow and the duck pictures! Glad you could see your loved ones, even from a distance. One step at a time. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a 5k finished at any time is an accomplishment you should feel proud of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on completing that 5K! I'm glad you got a little bit of people time with family. I am really hoping I can visit my mom this summer. She turns 90 and we had a party planned, but of course that's not happening. My siblings and I are trying to figure out what might work to at least have all the kids together. My mom and two of my sibs are in NJ and my sister and I are in SC so someone will have to drive north or south. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go on your walk!! The cow looks sweet. One of grandfathers wanted to come back as a cow. He thought their life was pretty nice. I'm so happy you got to talk with your sister. Also nice that you visited with your mother in law. Happy to hear about mama duck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy