If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Click here to link up with Thankful Thursday


 I'm so thankful for the opportunity I had to see all this last week.










And most of all I'm thankful for 3 days with this girl!

Cathy

9 comments:

  1. Oh, fun! Flying and reconnecting with our people are both wonderful even in this crazy time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you just loved every minute of it! So glad you got to go down there.
    & looks like you were right over the wing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was pretty much over the wing or at least right in front of it.

      Delete
  3. So glad you enjoyed your time in Florida with your special girl. I love cloud photos, especially the 4th one down - it's almost magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite one too. That was when I was flying home on Saturday.

      Delete
  4. Your daughter's so pretty! Having lived in the Tampa/St. Pete metro for so long, I'm sure enjoying these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful photos, especially the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun to see the clouds from up above for a change! but better yet to see your lovely daughter up close and personal!! I know that was a great time together. So happy you were able to make the trip and spend the time together. Precious memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy