If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thankful Thursday

Click to link up with Rebecca Jo.

 Taking a moment to be thankful is a good thing.

**This week I am thankful to be alive and healthy.  

**On Tuesday when we got up we had about 6-8 inches of snow.  We got ready for work and then went out and realized we probably should shovel out the drive instead of just driving over it.  We knew they were expecting more snow over the next several days.  So I called work and told them I'd be late or I'd be taking a personal day.  We started shoveling and were just getting ready to take a break and the neighbor man from across the street came over with his shovel and started helping us.  He hadn't even done his own yet.  We got that drive completed in about 30 minutes.  We are just so blessed with really good neighbors.





**While I don't really like the cold and snow, I do have to say it is really beautiful.

**Loving those audio books at work.  Just finished The Tattooist of Auschwitz and now I'm listening to Home Work which is a memoir of Julie Andrews and she is reading it.  Love it!

**Thankful for Pet Smart and their groomers.  They did such a good job on Lucy.


So what are you thankful for?

Cathy


8 comments:

  1. So glad you have such nice neighbors. The snow really is beautiful, but I don't think I could handle the cold or the shoveling. Lucy looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont mind the snow when I dont have ot leave (basically every day of my life) LOL... good neighbors make such a difference in a world.
    look at that cutie Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy is adorable! I am sure Julie Andrews' book is great. Nice neighbors! I don't ever want to shovel snow, ever again! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that your neighbor helped you out. The snow looks so pretty! You books sounds so nice. I went to The Museum of Tolerance a year ago and met a survivor. He showed us his number on his arm. I got to meet him. His words are "never forget" I love Julie Andrews! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Julie Andrews! Have a great weekend!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful neighbor!! I love it when good people reach out to help one another. Your snow looks lovely. Lucy looks lovely too! I bet the Julie Andrews story is great. I sure loved her music. Stay safe and warm and have a wonderful rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful that your neighbor helped you! We got all the white stuff this week, too. Pretty, but I've had enough. Spring can come now! Have a blessed weekend, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of the Julie Andrews book. I'm going to look for that one. My pile of to-reads is so high right now, what's one more? : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy