If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wednesday Hodgepodge

From this Side of the Pond
Click here to link up with the Hodgepodge.

1. The Hodgepodge lands on the last day of March...in ten words or lest bid the month adieu.  March has been a wonderful month with a beautiful wedding.



2. March 31st is National Tater Day...your favorite way to have a potato? Mashed Potatoes.  Given a choice would you opt for sweet, white, or red? Depends on what I'm eating them with.  I like red potatoes cooked in my green beans and probably mostly white potatoes otherwise, although I do like a good sweet potato too.  How often are potatoes on your menu in one form or another? Probably more often than they should be, which is why I don't eat that much bread anymore.  lol  Ever been to Idaho? No  If not, is that a state you'd like to visit someday? I certainly wouldn't refuse a trip there.

3. Last time someone or something 'rained on your parade'? Explain. I don't think I have anything I'd like to share on this question.  It's better for me not to dwell on that kind of stuff.  lol

4. Put all your eggs in one basket, get cracking, nest egg, bad egg, good egg, egg on, have egg on your face, or walk on eggshells...choose a phrase from the list that applies to something in your life currently and tell us how or why.  Get cracking because there are a lot of things I'd like to accomplish in organizing our home and myself before I retire.

5. If I visited your home would I find a lot of baskets there? Something you like to keep in a basket? Yes, actually, there are quite a few and they hold all kinds of things.  Probably a favorite thing is yarn.

6. Insert your own random thought here.  We had such a wonderful trip last week and I plan to share some pictures.  Of course, right now we don't have the photographer's photos, but I have a few random photos that I've "stolen" off FB from people that were there (like for example the one above).  



24 comments:

  1. What a beautiful couple! Can't wait to see more pics from the happy day :)
    Happy Easter! He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so cant wait to see all the pictures!!!! Your daughter is a real life princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I can just imagine that was a beautiful wedding! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. So happy you were able to go and everything must have gone perfectly. I enjoyed your answers. When is your retirement date? I know you are getting anxious. Of course, you will have more time to get organized after you retire. I wouldn't put any added pressure on yourself before hand. You will have plenty of time later! Take care and have a blessed EAster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the wedding because it was just exactly what she wanted. My plans are mid September.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to seeing photos of the wedding!
    Have we 'talked' before about where in OH you are? I am in the basket's county.
    Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m in Warren County which is almost exactly between Dayton and Cincinnati.

      Delete
  5. Oh m’gosh, your daughter looks beautiful! What a day to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful couple! I am looking forward to seeing more pictures. So happy for you Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited to see your pictures and so happy for your family. Your daughter is a beautiful bride and I love the purple in her flowers! Looking forward to seeing more, and so glad you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes your March was beautiful. Love the photo! I keep reading about red potatoes today and I can't ever remember having them. I need to buy some. I didn't have an answer for 3 either but several people said Covid and I think that's a pretty good answer for raining on our parade. Can't wait to see the wedding photos. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another happy wedding. It's great to be able to use the photos off facebook and other places after a wedding. A very Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Weddings are so wonderful and it is great to see weddings happening again! Definitely show us more!! Another fun Hodgepodge! I enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you had a good trip and the wedding went on without any problems. Such a beautiful bride and dress...can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the newlyweds. Lovely photo.
    My blog is all messed up so I've missed this week's Hodgepodge. But the questions were so good! Joyce is a clever one. Hadn't thought about whether or not I have baskets about but I do have a few. I bet yours with the yarn looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy