If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

Linking up with Rebecca Jo.

Things I am thankful for:

**  Bible Study started Tuesday night.  My how I have missed these ladies.  It's been around a year since we had to stop in the middle of our study.  We are starting the study we were doing all over again and last night was just so good again.  We were very small in number but the spirit with just so sweet.

**  So thankful for Lifeway and the Bible Studies they produce.  We are doing "Finding God Faithful" by Kelli Minter.  It's about the life of Joseph and, Man! was God ever faithful to Joseph!!  You know, He is just as faithful to us too.  He's never failed me yet and I don't expect He ever will.  What about you?

**  Thankful for the time I've had to do some knitting this week in the evenings while watching some TV with hubby.  I love days like this.

Hair Scrunchy

Adult hat from the same yarn

First Scrunchy I've made

Hat from the same yarn.  This picture is a little closer to the actually color of the yarn.


**  Enjoying the absolutely gorgeous weather of the last couple of days and listening to the birds singing like crazy morning and evening on the walks with the dog.

**  So glad hubby and I were able to get our 2nd Covid shots and had very minimal symptoms.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


16 comments:

  1. I admire your productivity with the knitting needles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually these are made with a knitting machine. I haven't knitted with needles in years.

      Delete
  2. Look at your scrunchie!!!!
    I love Lifeway studies! Kelly Minter is somoe deep stuff - we did that one a few years ago & e had mixed reviews on it - I think because Kelly is a deep in the Word teacher - I love her videos though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping we will all love it. I do enjoy hearing her videos too.

      Delete
  3. I love Kelly Minter! Tom got his 2nd (Moderna) vaccine yesterday and is having a rough go of it today. I'm praying the Pfizer I get tomorrow won't produce the same effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear he's having trouble. I'll say a prayer for him and for you for your shot tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Glad you got your vaccines. We had our 2nd doses on March 13. Things are looking better here in So California. Your hats are so pretty. Do you sell them or donate them? Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sell some and donate some. I think things are getting better here in Ohio too.

      Delete
  5. I love all your knitting Cathy. So glad neither of you had bad side effects from the vaccine. I start mine today and am nervous about it. Enjoy the beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that beautiful shiny turquoise yarn! Wow. If I needed a winter hat, I would order that one! Congrats on the 2nd shot! I'm glad I have mine. I enjoyed your thankful list today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri. Yes, that particular yarn is extremely soft too.

      Delete
  7. So happy about your bible study starting up again. Nice work on the scrunchies and hats. Yes, even though we don't get horrible winter weather is has been cold this year and very windy. Now it's been around 80 and it feels so good. Glad you got your second vaccine shot and have no issues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the story of Joseph. It's a reminder to never give up because God is always working. Cute hats and scrunchies. You're very talented. My mom used to crochet and knit and sew but it was something I never learned how to do. I tried, just never got the hang of any of it. I still have many of her blankets though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Joseph is a wonderful story and confirmation that God is always with us, especially in the hard times. He's always working in our lives.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy