If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A Sentence a Day - May 2021


1 - Saturday.  Went to a favorite Mexican place for lunch and took my sister shopping.

2 - Sunday.  Church and a nice nap in the afternoon (if you can't tell, a Sunday afternoon nap is my favorite)

3 - Monday.  

4 - Tuesday.  

5 - Wednesday.  Prep work and temporary crown done.

6 - Thursday.  

7 - Friday.  We had a beautiful sky Friday while I was out with the dog.


8 - Saturday.  Went to lunch with my sister and her husband and then did some grocery shopping with my other sister  

9 - Sunday.  Celebrated Mother’s Day with my mother-in-law and had lasagna and talked with both our  girls too. 

10 - Monday.  Had my annual mammogram and got a good report...got a Starbucks drink to celebrate.

 

11 - Tuesday.  Great Bible study with the ladies with great discussion and saw a peacock on the way to church.

12 - Wednesday. Watched a show new to us called Murdoch Mysteries and we both liked the first episode. 

13 - Thursday.  After work we came and I made us some dinner and then did some crocheting and watching TV.

14 - Friday.  Picked up Chinese for dinner and then did laundry at home.

15 - Saturday.  We went to a Food Truck Rally and Craft Show to check it out as we are going to have a table at another one in the fall...I think it’s going to be fun  

16 - Sunday.  Church and nap for a good day.

17 - Monday.  Went in to work a couple hours late and then a quiet evening at home  

18 - Tuesday.  Great Bible Study lesson on Joseph and God’s redeeming love.

19 - Wednesday.  Quiet day at work and home with hubby’s online Bible study.

20 - Thursday.  Found out today my cousin's husband passed away last night...so sad...except he was a wonderful Christian and now he is with Jesus and no longer suffering.

21 - Friday.  Went to dinner with my mother-in-law and had such a good time talking and eating.

22 - Saturday.  Had Chuy's for lunch and it was so good and then ran some errands and spent the evening at home.

23 - Sunday.  Church and such a wonderful morning service and hubby preached about David and He brought out some things I had never thought about in reference to the story of David and Goliath.

24 - Monday.  Dentist appointment and had more work than I knew was going to happen so I ended up not going to work afterwards because I was so numb.

25 - Tuesday.  Last night of our ladies' Bible Study until fall and I'm sure going to miss these get-togethers.

26 - Wednesday.  Work and then hubby's online Bible Study filmed at home.

27 - Thursday.  Picked up dinner on the way home and spent a nice evening at home working on bills and watching TV.

28 - Friday.  Got up early and went to the local hospital for lab work and then to work for the day.

29 - Saturday.  Went to my cousin's, husband's funeral.

30 - Sunday.  Church...morning and evening and a nice nap in between.

31 - Monday - It was Memorial Day so I had the day off and we went to a picnic with my husband's family and also put some flags out at yhe cemetery on some family graves.


Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Grin, I really enjoyed this post. I hope you have a beautiful day and I am so sorry for your loss...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda. I hope you have a great day too.

      Delete
  2. I've never attended a Food Truck festival, but you've just reminded me -- Now that the country's opening up once more, I need to put that on my 'to-do' list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGHHH - dental work - UGHHHH - I have so much work ahead of me in a dentist chair.
    Chuey's... I honestly dont remember the last time we've ate there. I need to order a to-go order soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your family's loss and the dental work... but other that those two things it does sound like a pretty good month. I love a nice afternoon nap too but rarely allow myself to take them as I never want to wake up once I do fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a nice memorial weekend with a picnic & placing flags. How do you decided what to eat during a food truck festival? Never been to one & it sounds interesting. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a busy month. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your cousin's husband, but as you said, He's in heaven with Jesus...what joy for him. But I know your cousin must have a lot now to adjust to. She is in my thoughts and prayers. So happy your mammo was good. I had mine done last month and it was also clear! Praise God! Dental work...yuck. I do not like it. I need to go and have some things taken care of, but I keep putting it off. We also take an afternoon nap...every day! Only for about 1/2 hour, but it is refreshing and once you start them, it's hard not to do them. But hey! We are retired, and if I feel like taking a nap, I'm going to do it! So there! LOL. Have a blessed rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy