If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

Click above to link up.



I bought a BlendJet 2 this past month and so far I love it.  I have tried a couple fruit smoothies and also some milk shakes.  I use my no sugar added Kroger brand ice cream and they are the best.  Plus they are not all that big so I don't feel like I'm over-doing when I drink one.  Just the perfect size.  Very easy clean-up too, so I am thankful for this little blender.

This picture is from BlendJet and this is not the color I bought.

I'm totally enjoying re-reading a bunch of Lori Wick's books.  She has been a favorite author for a long time and I think I've read almost all of her books.  I don't think she's writing anymore, which is why I'm re-reading them.  I've also been listening to a lot of audio books at work right now.  Currently I just started a new mystery by Betty Hechtman about a yarn retreat.  So 2 of my favorite things, yarn and reading.  Hope I like it, because she has a lot of these type mysteries in our library.  So thankful my mom took us to libraries as children and I've learned to have a great love for reading.  

What are you thankful for this week?  You can click on the button above if you'd like to join with Rebecca for Thankful Thursday as I have done today.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. I've been curious about that little blender for when I go back to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it. The charge lasts for multiple uses. It does a pretty good job on ice and fruit (smaller pieces are better) and it's not that expensive and cleans up really easy.

      Delete
  2. That little blender looks nice! I am not into smoothies but could be into milk shakes! I love reading too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, honestly, I prefer the milk shakes too. lol

      Delete
  3. Your blender is cute! I don't have a blender anymore. Not sure I'd use it that much. I'm not into smoothies, but I know they would be good for me if I could make myself drink them. Something about the texture that I just can't quite manage. I liked Lori Wick's books too. I haven't read any in a long time. I need to get back to the library and do more reading. Not sure what happened. I just quit reading when our library was closed for Covid, and I never got back to it. That's what's missing! I need books! LOL. I am thankful for God's mercies and love and strength to keep going. He's my all in all. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our library was closed too, but I use their online and get audio books and ebooks and love it. I go through spells of reading a lot and then not at all. Guess I'm in the middle of the reading a lot right now. I'm so thankful that his mercies are new every morning. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. I like the blender. I have a small on that I have enjoyed.
    Good for you on your reading. It's great to have hobbies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy