1. Is school back in session where you live? Yes, school is back in session here. Is everyone in person or does your system still offer a virtual option? As far as I know it's in person. Are kids wearing masks? I don't think they are required except for maybe on the buses.
2. Something you still do 'old school'? Nothing really comes to mind at the moment.
3. One lesson you've learned in the 'school of life'? Probably the most simple is to treat other people the way I want to be treated.
4. When you were in school did you pack a lunch or buy a lunch? We did both. Your favorite thing to see on the lunch menu or inside your lunchbox back in the day? I loved the schools hamburgers.
5. August is National Family Fun Month. Tell me something fun you’ve done this month. We celebrated my birthday on the 4th and we are celebrating hubby's birthday today!!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
If you look at the upper right of my sidebar, you will see I now have a retirement countdown. We have set the day!! I will work to the last day of this year and my first day of retirement will be Saturday, January 1, 2022. Of course, after saying that I must say that's our plan, but the ultimate result is up to God and his will!
Thanks for visiting!