If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Currently...

I am...


Reading:  A Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie Macomber

Listening to:  Audiobook Jingle All the Way by Debbie Macomber

Loving:  I'm enjoying reading right now (Christmas books obviously lol).

Thinking:  I love life and am so looking forward to our November vacation.

Feeling:  Blessed and looking forward to the changes coming in the new year - RETIREMENT!! (last day of work is December 31st, if all goes as planned)

Celebrating:  Yesterday we went to a baby shower for two sister-cousins in the family...one is having a girl and one a boy.  Love to see the family growing.

Grateful for:
  My wonderful husband


Weather:  The wonderful weather we are currently having - blue skies, currently 45 degrees and should reach a high of 68 today, which is perfect to me.

Enjoying:  My crochet projects...making a baby blanket currently.  Started it Friday and then decided Sunday night that I was going to rip most of it out and go with a different pattern that I think will look better with the yarn I have.

A quote I want to share: 


  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. Wow, that last statement by Billy Graham, just wow. ---thank you for the many smiles on this very brisk (49*) day here in the NE. smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I really had to learn to live by. It's hard and I slip quite often, but I'm better than I used to be. It has definitely brought peace to some relationships.

      Delete
  2. You're in Christmas books? I am in Halloween books - I'm storing up to jump into Christmas books in November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Debbie Macomber's books! Unfortunately, I can only 'do' one story at a time -- my poor brain doesn't do well in stereo. Enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer 1 at a time too, but sometimes I do like I am right now lol

      Delete
  4. Oh my... ripping out crochet. I think that is why I quit!! LOL I am just not quite ready for anything Christmas yet. I do have my cards and a new tree (still in the box) but nothing out or celebrated until after Thanksgiving! Always a nice visit here! Have a good week! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really wasn't bad to rip it out. In fact, I'm now farther along than I was when I ripped it out. It is going so much faster with this different pattern.

      Delete
  5. I love this post! This was a fun one to read. I can't wait to hear about your upcoming vacation. I know you're so excited to retire, so I truly hope and pray all goes as planned for you there. I love all the Christmas books, I just ordered the newest one that just released or that is about to release. I can't wait to read it! May I suggest some books for you? The Beach Plum Cove series by Pamela Kelley. The third book in the series is a Christmas book, so I've already read that one. I am hooked on all of her books and have been reading like a mad woman! Have a wonderful day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers and also thank you for the book suggestion. Are they really sensually explicit and do the characters sleep around? I'm pretty picky about reading that kind of stuff. Mostly I read Christian fiction when it comes to romance books. I have read some stuff about Pamela Kelley's books and I have to say the stories always sound so good.

      Delete
  6. What a great list. Very exciting about the babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy