If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. It's National Wine Day (May 25)...do you like wine? I don't know as I've never tried it. Red or white? Another unknown Dry or sweet? Another unknown Do you have a favorite? Another unknown Have you ever been to California wine country? No, I haven't. Or any other wine region? No. What's a dish you make that calls for wine? Nada

2. What's something you've whined about lately? Now whining I can do.  lol  Actually, I've been whining a little while I'm waiting for a pathology report.  It's a little nerve wracking to say the least.  

3. Last time you were 'wined and dined'? Tell us about it. I've never been wined and dined, but hubby and I have had some really nice dinners out.  

4. Three cheers for my wonderful grandson.

He fell off the monkey bars
and fractured his arm in 3 places.

5. This will be the last Hodgepodge in the month of May. Somehow next Wednesday the calendar rolls into June. Before we go though, sum up your May in twelve words or less. May has been interesting with some medical tests  but many beautiful days.

6. Insert your own random thought here.

Kelli and Rafael were in Ohio this past weekend for a wedding and we got to spend time with them too and so did some of the extended family.  It's been 2 years since they were in Ohio.




Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

13 comments:

  1. Oh, yes. Waiting on test results is the worst! Your grand-fellow looks so cute in his blue cast cast. Wish we'd have had fun colors like that when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter broke hers when she was around 13 and she had a red cast. I've never broken a bone and hope I never do. Although when I was a kid I wanted to because I thought it would be fun. How silly was that?

      Delete
  2. Sorry about that broken arm, but it looks like you've got a real trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get those results soon. Those monkey bars!! And broken in 3 places...yikes. Glad you could see Kelli and Raphael!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate waiting on test results. I hope you get them soon. OUCH on the broken arm - bless his heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them this evening but waiting to talk to Doc tomorrow to make sure I understand the pathology report.

      Delete
  5. Nice to see family!! Hope your test results come soon. It is frustrating when they keep you waiting. What a terrible break - three places! Bless his heart! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope things are okay Cathy. Waiting on medical tests of any sort is so hard and our minds can really wander. I'm so glad you had time with your daughter. She looks so pretty in that shade of red or maybe it's hot pink. Your grandson looks like he's rocking that cast! I will add you to my prayers while you wait. May God give you peace of mind and heart and a good report.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your grandson; my oldest boy broke his leg last year and it was such an ordeal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just went over to your Thankful Thursday to see if you have heard anything. Oh my, his poor arm. Hope he is doing okay. Love your random.....so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so sorry about your grandson. What a trooper. My family is originally from NOrthern Ohio. I have quite a bit of family still there and we are going to visit in August.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy