1. It's National Wine Day (May 25)...do you like wine? I don't know as I've never tried it. Red or white? Another unknown Dry or sweet? Another unknown Do you have a favorite? Another unknown Have you ever been to California wine country? No, I haven't. Or any other wine region? No. What's a dish you make that calls for wine? Nada
2. What's something you've whined about lately? Now whining I can do. lol Actually, I've been whining a little while I'm waiting for a pathology report. It's a little nerve wracking to say the least.
3. Last time you were 'wined and dined'? Tell us about it. I've never been wined and dined, but hubby and I have had some really nice dinners out.
4. Three cheers for my wonderful grandson.
|He fell off the monkey bars |
and fractured his arm in 3 places.
5. This will be the last Hodgepodge in the month of May. Somehow next Wednesday the calendar rolls into June. Before we go though, sum up your May in twelve words or less. May has been interesting with some medical tests but many beautiful days.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Kelli and Rafael were in Ohio this past weekend for a wedding and we got to spend time with them too and so did some of the extended family. It's been 2 years since they were in Ohio.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.