If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, September 9, 2022

Friday Photos



Most of my pictures from this week have been posted already.  Below are some photographs of flowers I took while on a walk on my street Thursday morning. Most of these were growing around mailboxes.

I love the verses in Genesis where it tells about creation.  I love the ones that tell that God said what He made was good.  I agree with Him 100%.  I guess that's why I like the flowers in our neighborhood because they are beautiful and God thinks they are good too.



Evidently Lucy loves these too. I don't even know what they are.
But that doesn't keep us from enjoying them.

I love yellow mums

Beautiful red rose


 Thanks for visiting.

Cathy 


6 comments:

  1. That smiley Halloween pail-full is better than candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful! God is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! Yes, God created the flowers for us to enjoy! His creativity is beyond our imaginations! So many beautiful flowers and trees and all of nature around the world...all for us to enjoy! Praise God for all He has done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy