If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 



Things I am thankful for this morning:

**a good night's sleep

**Lucy waking me up early which gave me time to read my Bible and also to finish a short story book.

**A fresh pot of chili made last night by my hubby and on top there are leftovers to eat this weekend.  I love hubby's chili.

**Just texted my daughter and they are good this morning.  Still with the in-laws for a few hours she says, as the subdivision is without electric.  Thank you God!

** My grandson got his first report card and it's all A's.  Sure am proud of him.
Wearing the Johnny Appleseed hat he made
in school
.
**A boy and his dog!  


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy




10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Colton ... way to go! I'm mighty glad to hear your daughter is safe from Ian's fury. Still waiting to hear from another friend on the coast that they're OK. The news coverage is heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All A's!! Congrats to you very intelligent grandson and I love the photos!! I made chili earlier this week and am doing beef stew today. Thankful to have power this day after Ian swept through. Praise God for all blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad all is okay with you and Beef Stew sounds pretty good.

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear your family is okay. Congrats to your cute grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad all is well with your daughter's family! Praise God for that. Gosh, but Colton is getting so grown up. It happens so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to be thankful for. What a great report card and I love the photo with his dog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy