If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday 4 - Autumn This and That

 It's time again for Tuesday 4 held in memory of Toni Taddeo it's founder and previous host. Thank you so much for joining in and helping to keep this alive. It is much appreciated. Click here to link up. 

It's Autumn and temperatures in many places will be going down, days will be shorter and leaves will be tumbling down. Let's discuss these things. 
1. Do lower temperatures bother you or make you uncomfortable and are you more of a warm climate person? I like the cooler temperatures of fall.

2. Do you like the colors associated with Autumn. Clothing wise do they look good on you? I do like the fall colors.  In fact, I'm wearing a new orange shirt I bought the other day.

3. Would you rather:… … get lost in a corn maze or go on a hayride? … visit an apple orchard or a pumpkin patch ? … eat a caramel apple or a candy apple? …Cinnamon buns or Pumpkin muffins? 
Never done a corn maze but would like to try it, but I know I like a hayride.  
I'd rather visit and apple orchard.  
I haven't had a caramel or candy apple in years so I'm really not sure which.  But probably caramel, but I'd prefer to have apple slices and dip them in Peanut Butter.
Cinnamon buns for me.

4. There are 7,500 varieties of apple. What is your favorite and do you like apple pie? I like a red delicious and also a honey crisp apple. And yes, I like apple pie, but seldom ever eat it.  We like to bake our apples with a little butter and cinnamon and that is awesome with pork chops for dinner.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

17 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, I eat sliced apples and peanut butter almost every evening for my snack. I got some fall shirts too. But it will be 100 outside today and they will have to wait until mid-October. I have done a few corn mazes. I do not like scary ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t like scary at all.

      Delete
    2. Me neither. I decorate for the harvest. Pumpkins, leaves, scarecrows and hay bails. I went to the dentist today and they had cobwebs and ghost and I did not like it.

      Delete
  2. Honeycrisps are definitely a good apple! I really enjoy apple slices with peanut butter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eating peanut butter and apples since elementary school! Makes a great snack!! I also love apples cooked and served with pork chops! Yum!! Thanks for the dinner idea! I will get some apples when the hurricane is gone! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut butter makes everything better, doesn't it? Prayers for your daughter and SIL in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers and yes PB makes all better.

      Delete
  5. I made caramel apples last year. I will make them again this year, because we all really enjoyed them. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to try honey crisp. Ive never had those. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like peanut butter on my apple slices, too, preferably chocolate peanut butter when I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried that. I'll have to keep my eyes open this weekend and hopefully find some for my apples.

      Delete
  8. Enjoyed your answers. I love apples and peanut butter too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Fall colors are very pretty. Corn mazes seem scary to me but it would be fun to try one with a group of people with me. I agree with apple slices dipped in Peanut Butter. I've always like the Granny Smith's apples. However if we go to the apple orchard they have a red apple that's delicious. It's called a Rome Beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy