If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, October 3, 2022

Bits of This and That

 It was a good weekend.  Here are a couple of pictures and below them is Sunday's Sermon.

Beautiful skies while out on a walk

I love these little libraries. 
So far, I've never taken any out,
but I have put a couple in.  

Some of the trees are starting to change.

Here are four aspects of the Soul-Cleansing Power of the Blood from the Sunday Sermon.

1:  The Blood of Jesus removes the stain of our sin.

2:  The Blood of Jesus restores our severed relationship with God.

3:  The Blood of Jesus ransoms us from our broken past.

4:  The Blood of Jesus rescues us from a hopeless future.

When God sees the Blood of the Lamb -- Jesus -- applied to your heart, judgment will pass over you.  

I think from time to time it is important to be reminded of these basic truths.


Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Amen! I'm enormously grateful to have been ransomed from my broken past and been made clean once more. So far, I've not seen any of those little lending libraries here but what a great idea!

    PS - I finally got around to publishing my own A-to-Z reading list. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful to know we have been redeemed! I'll be by to check out your post soon.

      Delete
  2. I love little mailbox I started one in town. What a lovely sermon just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. I'm glad some churches still preach about the blood of Christ. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy