If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Tuesday 4 - Happy New Year

 

Happy New Year

From Annie: "Happy New year!
Let's  start off the year with some questions about you...."


1. What was your dream job when you were a little kid? Alternatively.. what is a dream date?  I always wanted to be a mom.  But some times I wanted to be an eye doctor,

2. Who is going to play you in the movie about your life?  I have no idea.  But I guess if Doris Day or June Allyson wanted to be, I wouldn't mind.  lol

3.What is the best life lesson you have learned so far?  The good old Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."  Of course, the biggest lesson would be to be obedient to God in all things.  Life goes so much better when I let Him rule my life.

4. What is your favorite name for a girl.. how about for a boy?  I really haven't thought about this in a long time, but here are a couple that I like.  Girl - Sarah      Boy - Michael

I'm hoping to take more pictures this year.  Here are a couple from last evening.

I think Lucy needs to visit the groomers.

My new Kindle cover from one of the girls.

I love reading on my Kindle.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a blessed day!  

Cathy

"But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God."  John 1:12

  

11 comments:

  1. Yes, God first!!! Happy New Year Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what book is that you are reading? That one page has me wanting to know more! LOL. Love the Kindle cover and the picture of sweet Lucy. I loved Doris Day and June Allyson. Since I've never met you in person, now I will imagine you like one of those fun and sweet actresses! I loved your answers to all of the above questions. This was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is book three in a series called Out of Egypt by Connilyn Cossette and I definitely recommend the whole series. I think you would love it.

      Delete
  3. Gods first and then it all comes into line with that. Happy New Year. I love the puppy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to get married and be a mom too! Those two actresses are a good choice. Do onto others is a great answer. I enjoyed the photos you shared. Lucy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doris Day's a great choice; I always enjoyed her sweet movies. That's a beautiful cover, isn't it? Your daughter has great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year!! I enjoyed your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Doris Day so much. Great choice! Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.