If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, August 23, 2024

Friday Photos

Good morning:

It's Friday and I'll share a couple of pictures from this week.

This bird was sitting on the wire watching us load up into the van.

I love adding books and sometimes even grabbing a
book to read from these Little Libraries.


Colton got a really good reading score earlier this week.  He tested out at the
beginning 4th grade reader level and he is just beginning 2nd grade. 
That made this gigi's heart very happy.

Hubby picked Cheddars for lunch and it was delicious, but neither one of us 
could finish our meals. So Miss Lucy got a small taste and there is still
more in the fridge.

We took a drive through the country yesterday and stopped at Jackson's Farm
Market.  Can't wait to try this queso.


That's about all I've got for this week.  I hope you've had a good week.  Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on Colton's great reading score! That is wonderful!! I hope he always loves to read! It will serve him well all his life! I enjoyed your pictures. Love the little library idea. I've never tried that before. I might just try one if I see one! I've never been to Cheddars before. We have to travel a long ways to get the more interesting restaurants! Hope you have a blessed and wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only have to drive about 30 minutes for Cheddars and it's worth it. I love the little libraries so much. I'm very proud of Colton!

      Delete
  2. Way to go, Colton! Here's to a great school year ahead...with lots of fun reading for your strong reader:) That cheese dip looks like a great snack. Hope you enjoy it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Colton. That is excellent! I've never seen a Cheddar's before and that queso sounds delicious. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Cheddars and the queso are very good!

      Delete
  4. Congrats to Colton; that is a huge accomplishment! I love those little libraries too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Colt! I like that little library, and that dip sounds good too. Happ Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeay Colton! I hope his love of reading lasts all his days!
    Now Tom's lamenting we haven't enough half-and-half for his coffee, but I'm thinking it's a great excuse to find some queso dip. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheddar's is one of my favorites, for sure! Good for Colton! I think reading is the key to academic success. You have to enjoy reading (and learning) to move forward in this world. Kudos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Colton! That's a cute Little Library. I have been reading the same book for months. I read a chapter or two when I'm able, I just can't seem to get it finished! One of these days I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slow is not a bad thing. I do the same thing with some books too.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy