If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Thankful Thursday

 


I'm writing this on Wednesday evening.  I'm thankful that hubby and I are planning to take a drive tomorrow to Plain City, OH.  First of all, I love having a day together to do something we both enjoy.  I'm so looking forward to being together for the driving and we'll be driving through many farm fields and small towns.  I hoping to get some pictures too.  Our plan is to eat at an Amish style restaurant...food is awesome. Then they have some shops and a bakery connected to them.  I'm sure I'll take a run through and see if there is anything I need (lol).  After that, I'm hoping to stop at a farmer's market close by and then we may stop at Young's Dairy Farm (they have some cute goats that are always fun to watch and photograph) and we might even get an ice cream.  They have some of the best ice cream.  After that I'm sure we'll mosey the rest of the way home.

We'll see if all this really happens.  But whether or not it does, I'm thankful to be spending the day with my hubby.  

I hope you all have a great day!

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. What a great day trip, hope it happens and hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I'd like to visit an Amish eatery again sometime. All I remember (from childhood) was their amazing apple butter. Have yourselves a wonderful time ... and get the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds lovely!! I hope you have a perfect day in every way!! Be sure to take some pictures to share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to Young's for ice cream!! Oh my goodness... so good! Enjoy your day out and about!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a nice time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ice cream is a great treat in the hot weather. We have really hot hot hot weather. I will be glad for a cool down. I just hope we don't go from 95 to 30. I want to enjoy Fall first. I love spending time with my husband too. He still works so it is hard when he takes time off. Then I am sad he leaves again but not much we can do. Except pray. My mom used to say life is hard, pray harder. So I do. Have a great weekend and enjoy all the fun times together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooops read these posts backward. Thankful your plans went off without issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy