If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Tuesday 4 - Friendly Chat

 

Friendly Chat

From Annie:  "Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  With just four questions each week we hope to change the world!  

Well, okay, we can't change the world  but we do hope to help you have something to blog about, think about and talk about.   I hope everyone in Florida is okay  with the storm Debby! Be safe friends.

So, let's take our tea or coffee and sit down together and  have a friendly chat about life........"

"So Dora.. how's life lately?"



1.  If you were or are married, did or do you enjoy being married? Yes, very much so. If you are not married are you content and happy in that life?

2. What are the best parts of your life today? My God and my family. What were the best things about your life in the past? My God and my family.

3.  What more could you add to your life to make it better, or conversely, what could you remove to make it better for you?  I like it the way it is, but I suppose being a little more conscientious about my health would help a lot.

4. If you work... are you really pleased in your job or would you like something better?  If you are retired is it all you hoped it would be and how could it be better for you?  I am retired and I'm very happy with my retirement life.

Thanks for visiting.  The link is here if you'd like to join in with Annie.

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on #3, Cathy! I could benefit from better food choices, but lately I'm just not motivated. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. It is wonderful to be retired, isn't it? Makes you wonder how you ever worked all those years and still managed to get things done, right? I know that's how I feel. But then I remind myself that I was younger then! That does make a difference. Have a lovely rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it most certainly is Pam! Hope you have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Motivation. Always so illusive...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy