If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Tuesday 4 - Autumn Reading

 

Autumn Reading


 
Happy September friends and welcome once again to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. 

The Autumnal Equinox is September 21 and it is the actual beginning of Autumn. Many, however, consider Labor Day as the unofficial opening of the Autumn season of the "Ber" Month

1. What's on your reading list for September?  I usually don't keep a list, but just choose the next book when I'm ready for it.

2. Does your favorite reading nook look anything like the one in the picture or do you wish it did? I read just anywhere I am.  In the car, in my recliner, wherever.  But I do love the looks of the above and would be happy to sit there on a cold winter day and read.

3. Can you name some books you've read many times? Little Women, Gone With the Wind, books by Lori Wick  Do you recommend them? Yes

4.   Which of the classics have you read?  Good Reads offer a list of classics they recommend here. I've read very few on that list.  But I read Charlotte's Web, Little Women, The Bible, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, and some others too.

Cathy 

6 comments:

  1. I see we both like Gone with the Wind. I enjoyed Little Women too and Charlotte's Web remind me of summer school after 3rd grade. Yes, the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will read just about anywhere too but I do love a good cozy reading spot the best. I too have read Charlotte's Web, Little Women, all the Narnia books and could add quite a few more-- Diary of Anne Frank, The Secret Garden, The Scarlet Letter, Watership Down, Animal Farm, Flowers for Algernon, The Giver, Treasure Island, The Old Man and the Sea, Huck Finn, To Kill a Mockingbird, Catcher in the Rye, Great Expectations, & A Christmas Carol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Diary of Anne Frank, listened To Kill a Mockingbird, Great Expectations in school.

      Delete
  3. I totally forgot about 'Little Women'! I even enjoyed her 'Little Men.' 'Gone With the Wind' is one of my favorite movies, but I never read the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I read Little Men too. I read Gone With the Wind a couple times and then I got a copy of the screen play and read that too.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy