If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Tuesday 4 - September Musings

 September Musings






From Annie:  "September is back to school month and even if you are an adult now, you can usually still recall the back to school days. It was a new beginning.. sometimes scary, sometimes joyous. New experiences were awaiting you.

How about now? September is still a new beginning to the year. What will it hold for you?"

1. As summer's heat fades do you get out and about in nature often?  As it gets cooler it's easier to be more consistent with my walking and if I miss it in the morning, I'm able to do it later in the day.  In the heat of summer, not so much.  Where do you go, what do you do?  Walk our neighborhood and sometimes even sit on the porch and relax.  What would you like to do? Honestly, I think I do what I want already.  I'm really not a big outdoors person. 

2. What has changed in your life that you miss/regret the most?  I miss my family members who have died.  There used to be seven of us and now there are only 3 left.

3. Money is no object, nothing stands in your way.. are you going to move or stay where you are?  Most likely stay where we are.

4. How can you improve your life?  Just walk closer each day to the Lord.  I'm very happy with my life.

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. What a great post. I love too that the weather encourages us all to walk outside more. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get out walking and hiking most days this time of year when the weather has finally cooled off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers. I am also content with my life and my faith! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that you have lost so many. My walk with the Lord does give me peace. He is in control. We just have to keep trusting in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard when our circle of loved ones gets aller and smaller. It's good to be content with where we're at in life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy