If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thankful Thursday


 

Today, I am thankful for hearing from both of my girls this morning and that they and their families are safe.  God was so good to us and I praise Him for their safety.  We have other family members and so far the ones we've heard from are okay.  I've also read posts from so many of you that have made it through safely.  So today, I am thankful that God took care of you overnight.  I know you may find that you have property damages or no electric, but you have your life and I'm thankful for that this morning.  I will keep praying for the rest of your needs.

Cathy

15 comments:

  1. Thank you, and such wonderful news that your girls /families are all safe and sound. That is good news. God has been very merciful and gracious to us, and we are very thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God your loved ones are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to read that your family members are okay! I know that's nerve wracking when they're close to storms like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good news. Thank God for watching over them. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely reason to give thanks! So glad everyone is safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many powerful prayers going up for those in the wake of Helene and Milton. Thankful that Milton was reduced to a lesser storm. Hallelujah that all of your loved ones are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are doing well, friend. Just checking in to say hello:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, I am well. Thanks for asking. I felt the Lord saying I need to spend less time here and more time with Him.

      Delete
  8. So much destruction, so good to hear you're okay. So many are still struggling. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.