If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, December 27, 2024

Friday Photos

 Hi everyone.  

Thought I'd share some photographs I've taken recently.  Hope you enjoy.

This was a fun puzzle to work

This was a favorite one

Hubby and I watched our favorite Christmas movie 

Beautiful sunset on Sunday evening on our way to church. 
 I was driving so I stopped in the middle of the road to
 be able to take this.  Thankfully no one was behind us

Our church lit up for our Christmas Candlelight Carol Sing

Some of our Christmas decorations this year

Love our little fiberoptic tree


Usually Lucy won't look at me for a picture, but she let me take several of her this night.

My mother-in-law makes the best pasta salad

My daughter took this picture.  Colton got a leopard
gecko for Christmas, so we bought him this t-shirt.

A group of us cousins got together today for lunch at Bob Evans.  We had so much fun.  I realized we are getting so old.  We range in age from 50 something to 85.  That was a little shocking!  No matter the age I love these people and we always have a good time together.

I just finished this puzzle tonight before I started writing this post.
Cathy

11 comments:

  1. I love working puzzles, especially at Christmastime! Enjoy your the rest of your holiday week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those golden labs in the truck are adorable! So glad you make a point to spend time and enjoy your cousins. I've but 4, but none of us I don't think are particularly interested to stay in touch, even if long-distance travel wasn't prohibitive. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of this group was visiting from Florida. The rest of us here are local. There are still more cousins, but they couldn't come for various reasons. Plus we have lots of male cousins too and tried to get some to come, but no luck. The male here is the husband of the cousin from Florida.

      Delete
  3. Your puzzle are always beautiful. I love White Christmas! What a beautiful sky. I love your decorations and Lucy looks so cute. Yum on the pasta salad. Cute shirt on Colton. How wonderful meeting cousins for lunch. Another cute puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the puzzles! You do good to do so many! I love them, but my back can't handle it, so I don't do them anymore. Love the pictures of everything and your cousins all together! What a treat that was! I bet Bob Evans will never be the same! LOL. Your church looks lovely too. Merry Christmas and Happy New year! Oh, and Colton is so cute. But a leopard gecko? Oh my!! What an unusual pet! Fun fun fun. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I mostly only work 300 piece puzzles and they usually don't take very long, I know, I'm not thrilled with the gecko, but I don't live there and he loves it. So I'm okay with it and it is fun to watch him with it on video.

      Delete
  5. You do some very complex puzzles!! Cousins are just the best!! How fun that you get together with yours! I love your decorations, Cathy!! Happy New Year wishes for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, most of the ones I do are only 300 pieces and they aren't too hard. I love a bit of a challenge, but not too much. lol I'm working one right now, that I think is probably one of the hardest I've ever worked. We'll see if I can finish it or not. I think I can, but it surely isn't going quickly. lol Yes, I am blessed with many cousins, but we are all getting up in age now. But there are many 2nd and 3rd cousins out there too.

      Delete
  6. How fun to have so many cousins near enough to get together. I hope my grands will have that! Mine were mostly on the west coast and we were on the east coast so our gatherings were few. We're in touch on Facebook pretty regularly now which is fun. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ark puzzle is amazing!! I bet putting together the ark itself was quite a challenge. I need to get a puzzle out, too.
    Glad you enjoyed Bob Evans with the cousins. I haven't seen my cousins in so long but hope that maybe this summer I can get together with at least 2 of them.
    The church looks lovely in its Christmas decor and your shelves are so pretty with little bits of decoration on each one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.