If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, January 27, 2025

Bits of This and That

 

Good Morning:

We had a nice weekend.  Mostly quiet, but good.  I'll start with Saturday morning.  We took Lucy to the groomer's at Pet Smart.  We left there and went to church so hubby could pre-record his Sunday morning sermon, which I'll share near the end of this post.  We received a call from Lucy's groomer that she was ready to be picked up.  We picked her up and headed home.  Our groomer, Kelly B does an awesome job.  It had been 2 months since her last grooming.

Before

After

We spent the rest of the day at home.  I did some laundry, watched some TV, read some, read some blogs and just had a good day.

Sunday we went to church and had a good service and then picked up some lunch and had a nice nap, and I finished the book I was reading and then we headed back for the evening service.  


After evening service we came home and watched a couple of shows that we are binging.  I made myself sort of a charcuterie plate for dinner. Sliced banana, apple slices with some peanut butter, and crackers with some vegetable cream cheese.  Delicious and so easy!

That was our weekend.  So many might think it was boring, but it was just the way we like it.  How was your weekend? I'm also linking up with Holly and Sarah at Hello Monday.


Cathy




4 comments:

  1. Yours sounds like a perfect time together! Isn't having a good groomer the best feeling; ours is worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy look fabulous! Glad you had a good day. Hope you have a good week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweet Lucy looks so cute!! Your weekend sounds just right, Cathy! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.