If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2025

Everyday Images #56

 


~~~~~

I'm linking up with Kym again for Everyday Images.  She gives the prompts and we find the pictures.  Click above to link up.

At Home

Our living room on a cold snowy morning.  


Dessert

Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream from UDF


Neighborhood Spot 

Pretty little park in a nearby town

Pieces

This was the only thing I could think of for pieces


Sunrise and/or Sunset

Sunrise in our neighborhood


Hearts

One of my favorite books.  I have
read it multiple times.


Some of these are newer pictures and some of them are from the archives on my digital photos. 

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love when God "paints" the sky like that.

      Delete
  2. That sunrise is exquisite! I feel sorry for those who sleep late and miss what I call, 'the best part of the day.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!! Your living room looks so cozy while with a lovely view of the snow outside. I usually think of puzzles with the prompt "pieces" too. Thanks for sharing your photos and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures! I missed this prompt from Kym. I need to look for it. It's fun to look for these things, like a scavenger hunt. Your sunrise is magnificent! And your "fireplace" in your living room is so cozy and inviting. That ice cream sure looks good too! Oh, I belive I read that book "Sopie's Heart". It's been a while, so I don't remember the story, but I do remember that I read it. I know I liked it at the time, I just have a short memory span! LOL. Thank you for sharing your photos. I need to do this one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is, very much, a pretty little park! I would love to walk there often. Hope you are having a good week!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.