If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Disney Vacation

This past August we took an awesome vacation and went to one of my most favorite places. Walt Disney World!!! Our family is definitely Disney Fanatics. I'm not sure who loves it more; the girls or my husband and me. lol We had an absolutely great time. We spent 10 days in the parks and enjoyed every minute of it. It was hot as all get out, but it was still so much fun.

I've got a trip report going on the DISboards if anyone is interested in reading about our trip. Click Disney Vacation to go there. There are tons of pictures. I hope you will visit.

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy