Here's a before picture of me that I promised to post. Now on to Week 3!
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Weight Journey Update
I went to Weight Watchers tonight and only lost 0.8 lbs. I know that's not much, but I haven't done too well dieting this week. So at least it was a loss and not a gain. I've lost a total of 3.2lbs. in 2 weeks. So, I'm still heading in
the right direction anyway. Oh well, I'll try to do better this week.
Here's a before picture of me that I promised to post. Now on to Week 3!
Here's a before picture of me that I promised to post. Now on to Week 3!
Labels:
Miscellaneous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.