Dear Lord, please raise me up to all You want me to be!
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Sunday, August 15, 2010
You Raise Me Up
While writing the review yesterday on Sheila Walsh's Book, "Beautiful Things Happen When a Woman Trusts God", I ran across this video on YouTube and wanted to share it with you.
Dear Lord, please raise me up to all You want me to be!
Dear Lord, please raise me up to all You want me to be!
Labels:
Encouragement;,
Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Morning Cathy!
ReplyDeleteI just love this song... it brings tears... and evokes so much heartfelt emotions and spirit filled joy to be in His wings...
I wish I could sing like this... when I'm in church {singing with a crowd} or alone in the house or car... I sing with all my heart... even though it's so out of tune!
I think it does a soul good to sing like that :D
*Happy Sunday dear ♥
and thank you so much for your sweet comments ~ Maria
Thanks for sharing this :) I've always loved this song and what a great version if it. She has a beautiful voice!
ReplyDeleteI love this song! Sheila Walsh has such a beautiful voice. Thanks for sharing Cathy.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Debbie
I love this song! Sheila Walsh has such a beautiful voice. Thanks for sharing Cathy.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Debbie
I have Josh Groban's version of this song. Those lyrics are heaven-inspired for sure!
ReplyDeleteLuv this.....one of my very fav's....blesses my heart so!
ReplyDeleteHugs!