If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random Dozen

Go join Linda at 2nd cup of coffee to join in on the fun of Random Dozen.  Click here.

1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
Yes, mostly for books. 

2. Name the last thing you fixed.
I can't think of anything right off hand.

3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool

4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
My kitchen

5. Which room could use re-decorating?
Main Bathroom

6. Share something unique about your town.
Our town has the oldest constantly running inn in the state of Ohio. 

7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
Serve the Lord with all your heart, mind and strength.

8. Do you Facebook?
yes (check by sidebar and friend up with me if you want.)

9. Describe your favorite shoes.
Black MaryJane Crocs.  Ugly, but oh so comfortable

10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
Music - Klove

11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal?
I've been know to drive an hour or so, but I'm usually doing something else there too.

12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging?
working (time for lunch break to be over, so I'm ending this now.)

7 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about that mascara, I will have to pick some up. Loved your answers. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, Cathy! Number 7 is my favorite! :> )

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new mascara...so many choices now its like you need an advanced degree to figure out which one is right for you.

    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't read what that mascara is. LOL the brush - the mascara isn't yellow, is it?!

    Love me some KLOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy!
    I love your message to your grandchildren ♥ the most important message ever!
    I'm also jealous of your ans. to number 12. Blogs are blocked at school!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thought Crocs were too ugly to own, but recently a friend gave me hers to slip on for when I'm going in the backyard to water the plants... so I guess I am now an official Croc owner... scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been known to drive an hour for a meal too. Good food is worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy