If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Giveaway at Fresh Oil Today
Jackie at Fresh Oil Today is giving away 2 stockings full of goodies. Be sure to go check her out and leave a comment to have an opportunity to win. Wait a minute, on second thought, don't comment so then I'll have a better chance of winning. ;-) No really, go ahead and comment. I promise, I won't be mad if you win.
Labels:
Giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Cathy!
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping over after seeing your bears in my sidebar ;o)
I just love bears...and you're never too old for one!
{My Honey Bear and Sweetie Bear are in my sidebar ;o)
Wishing you merry and bright days!
~Maria