If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

My First Build-A-Bear

For years I've taken my girls to Build-A-Bear and watched them make bears or other animals.  I always wanted to do it too, but thought I was too old and I shouldn't spend the money.  Well I decided this time, I would make one.  Kerri and I went to Build-A-Bear this morning and each made a bear.

Meet our new bears!  
The one on the left is Kerri's and she named it Bree and mine is Caramel!


Yep, this is my first Build-A-Bear, but I have a feeling it won't be my last.  I guess it's official, I'm now in my second childhood! 

6 comments:

  1. I've always said I need to take my nieces so I have an excuse to do it myself!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could spend a fortune outfitting one!

    Seize the moment I say : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww . . . that looks like fun! I like the dress you chose for your bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha....I have always wanted to do one of those too!!! We never lived in a place that had one till we moved here. Maybe I will go do one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I've never made one for myself, but I've made one for a friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy