If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Destination Disney



Once again I am participating in "Destination Disney". Why don't you play along? Here is the prompt for this week. This week’s Destination Disney topic is: 
Character Meet & Greets

Share with us your favorite locations to meet the characters, your best experiences with the characters, and (of course) pictures with the characters! Also, if you have a list of characters that you’d like to meet, or you have special tips on where to find some of those more elusive characters, do share!

My pictures are from our last 2 trips.  I do not have our earlier pictures scanned on this computer, so I can't show pictures from when the girls were younger or when they were really into getting character autographs.  But there are still some good ones because even still they love getting their pictures with them.

Beautiful Snow White.  We did not get in line to meet her, however I did snap a picture.  This was at EPCOT in the World Showcase.

Here are both girls with Mulan.  She was a very beautiful lady.

Kerri and Mrs. Incredible.  This was taken at Disney Studios.

Kerri and Frozone

Kelli and Mr. Incredible.

Kerri with Goofy and Max at Magic Kingdom.

Mulan and Mushu at EPCOT in World Showcase

Both girls with Prince Caspian at Disney Studios

Kelli has waited a lot of years to meet Ariel and finally did on our last trip.  She stood in the hot son for over an hour to meet her.  Kelli's holding one of her drawing books in which she had drawn some pictures of Ariel.  Ariel autographed it for her and she was thrilled.  See sometimes it's fun not to let ourselves act too old!


See personally, I believe you're never to old to enjoy the "Magic" of Disney World and all the wonderful characters!

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Cathy - I agree 100% - you're never too old to enjoy the characters. I actually told my kids that I need to get my picture taken with some of them on our next trip. I'm always so busy taking THEIR pictures. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the sweetest memories of my girls when they were little rushing the characters. If I can get it together I am hoping to do a Disney post on Monday...you know, O is for Orlando : )

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend...it is monsoon like here today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy